Leasing & Asset Managerotilia.email@example.com 0727 644 019
Skanska is a leading international project development and construction company. By combining our expertise and financial strength, we develop offices, homes and public-private partnership projects.
- Founded in 1887 in Sweden
- Revenue in Q3 2019: SEK 126 bn
- Member of United Nations Global Compact
- Share listed at NASDAQ Stockholms
- Over 35,000 employees
We combine global strength with local market presence. Our purpose is to build for a better society.
Skanska in Romania:
- Present in Romania since 2011
- 2 business streams: property development & construction
- 3 delivered projects: Green Court Bucharest, Campus 6, Equilibrium
As a listed company, generating value for shareholders is Skanska's aim. While creating value we also want to build for a better society. That is our Purpose. Our values are expected behaviors, anchored in our beliefs and priorities. They support our Purpose and guide us in our actions.